Royal Star & Garter Phase 2
The meticulous refurbishment of this Grade II Listed landmark provides a stunning range of luxuriously specified 1, 2,3 and 4 bedroom apartments. These are unique residences, restored and specified to the highest possible standards and benefit from facilities, including a leisure suite, private parking and beautifully designed communal gardens.
Buzon UK were specified to install the PB pedestal system to support two large (220sqm and 180sqm) hardwood decked outdoor terrace areas. This project was particularly challenging due to the many curved corten steel planters, upstands, steps and seating areas but the PB pedestal range can be adjusted from 28 to 965mm to create different height levels and the ergonomic design makes it easy for accurate and effective installation.
The finished private roof terraces provide residents with the perfect outdoor space to relax, entertain and enjoy the glorious setting and views across the River Thames.
- Project:Royal Star & Garter Residential Phase 2
- Location:Richmond Hill, Richmond
- Product:Supplied and installed BC pedestal system. Decking supplied by the Outdoor Deck Company
- Architect:Todd Longstaffe-Gowan
- Main Contractor:Fenland Flat Roofing Ltd
- Client:London Square
- Project status:Completed 2018