Marina Bay Sands Hotel, Singapore
In 2010, the Marina Bay Sands Resort in Singapore opened its SkyPark Observation Deck with a fabulous view of the city and sea from a height of no less than 200 metres. Not just a roof terrace but an actual roof garden with luxury swimming pool and a large number of wooden decks, for which the floor pedestals were delivered by Buzon Pedestal International.
No fewer than 80,000 Buzon DPH pedestals were used for the construction of the wooden roof terrace in the SkyPark but also for the 1,200 balconies in the three hotel towers.
To complete this exciting project, an additional 20,000 DPH5 pedestals were also installed between the hotel and beach to create a 1.5 km long pedestrian area.
- Project:Marina Bay Sands Hotel
- Product:Supplied 80,000 Buzon DPH® pedestals
- Architect:Moshe Safdie/Aedas Singapore
- Onsite Engineers:Arup and Parsons Brinkerhoff
- Project status:Completed 2010