2-6 Cannon Street
2-6 Cannon Street is a high-end new build commercial office building located in the City of London creating 14,416m² of office accommodation.
This new-build includes an unusual shaped roof which has been designed to create a stunning exterior roof terrace with views of St Paul’s Cathedral. Buzon UK were commissioned by Frosts Landscape Construction to supply and install the DPH pedestal system to support GRAD decking and rail systems supplied by the Outdoor Deck Company.
This was a particularly challenging project as powder coated steel planters were strategically located in the middle of the roof terrace so the installation of the adjustable support pedestals had to be carried out around the numerous planters. Timber decked steps and ramps were also part of the overall terrace design.
The finished outdoor space at 2-6 Cannon Street provides office workers a unique roof top terrace – for corporate and general use.
- Project:2-6 Cannon Street
- Location:London, UK
- Product:Supplied and installed Buzon DPH pedestals, GRAD deck and rail systems supplied by Outdoor Deck Company
- Architect:Landscape Architect - Tom Stuart-Smith
- Main Contractor:Frosts Landscape Construction
- Project status:Completed 2018